View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, April 21, 2008

Channel 5 Rises to the Hallmark Illogicality Challenge

When I looked on the list of recorded programmes on my Sky+ box tonight, I discovered a surprise recording - thanks to the Series Link, it had recorded Undaunted Mettle for me.

So Channel 5 stopped showing Season 4 on Friday nights halfway through the season, but has now started showing Season 3 on Sunday nights. It wasn't advertised in the schedules, so if it hadn't been for Sky+ I wouldn't have known about it - and probably the rest of you UK Vixens missed it too.

It's taken me ages to get to this point. My new computer wouldn't boot up (so much for being fixed) and this old one refused to let me on MSN or Yahoo until I switched off the security system.

Never mind, here's Bobby to soothe us.





UK Vixen Update - the show IS in the listings. It's actually on at lunchtime (idiot here thought 12.45pm was in the middle of the night - Doh!) EVERY WEEKDAY! Yay Bobby!

11 comments:

JoJo said...

Bobby really is the cure for all ailments - physical or computer!!

Anonymous said...

That would be "soothe," Val.

My friend asked me while we were watching "UM": what's the difference between a polygamist and a bigamist? Is one part of a religion?

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about finishing season 3 once Amazon sends me my new DVD.

val said...

They are two different but related things. A bigamist has two wives, a polygamist more than two. There's no word for a woman with two husbands, only for a woman with more than two - polyandrist.

Thanks for telling me about the typo, I'll go back and edit it.

SnarkAngel said...

Ahhhhh . . . polygamy . . . seems to be a hit among Mormon Texans here in the U.S. these days. LOL. But of course, I think it would be okay for Vincent . . . he could be married to all his "vixens" at once. Hee.

mauigirl said...

Ahhh, he looks so inviting the way he's sitting in the back of that SUV.

BobbyG said...

I love to watch him "think." One can almost see the "gears" grinding as he processes bits of info to ultimately figure out "who done it" and why. Nice photos, Val.

Music Wench said...

Love photos! Nothing makes me feel better than Bobby photos or videos. :)

JoJo said...

a bigamist takes multiple wives but the women don't know about each other.

a polygamist enters into marriages with multiple women who all live in the same house & consent to the lifestyle.

val said...

Sorry JoJo, that's not right. It's all in the roots of the words and their prefixes - "bi" = two (hence bisexual, biennial) whereas "poly" means many (ie. polygon). It has nothing to do with whether they know about each other.

Here finisheth the first lesson of the language pedant!

jazzy said...

bigamist, polygamist - whatever - i would not share him!

Anonymous said...

Bobby is adorable when he thinks,and gives that sexy grin...mmmmmm!!!I would just use that moment,when Bobby seats in the back of the SUV;and just jump on him!!!:);)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake