View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, February 23, 2008

Three in One

We have THREE VDO films on in the UK tonight - Guy, The Cell and FMJ. I have only capped Guy, which I posted quite recently, and I can't post the others without going over to Eliza's website to borrow. As I have just lost most of the evening in (wonderful, wouldn't-have-missed-them-for-the-world) phone calls, I don't have time to do that, so I'm just going to leap into my Bucket albums and throw in something even I'm not expecting.

Lookee here - up came Cold Comfort!







































































7 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Cold comfort? Heh-heh . . . more like very, very warmmmmmmmmm confort . . . at least as far as I'm concerned!

SnarkAngel said...

Oh . . . and the only Vincent film running in the U.S. tonight, at least on cable, is "Strange Days." His role is supporting, and he is a bad, evil, nasty police officer . . . and he is also drop dead gorgeous!

Jane said...

Sounds like a good night in the UK!

Lovely caps Val :)

Eliza said...

Cold Comfort is fine by me :-)

It was a good night in the UK,even if the only one I could see was The Cell!

Anonymous said...

...and I managed to switch to 'FMJ' at exactly the wrong moment - TWICE! I bawled like a baby, and I only stayed to watch for a minute or two. First time, I arrived just as the 'bunk' scene was happening, and then wouldn't you know it, I made my second (and final) visit just in time to see him do what he did to himself *WAILS & shouts of 'NO VINCENT!'*

Wonderful pix Val, but then, they always are.

Anonymous said...

Mmm...Bobby is a very warm comfort for me!!Especial with those hands...mmmmmm...to be comforted in those hands...mmmmmmm...all day,and nigth...every single day!!!

JoJo said...

nom nom nom nom....that's me munching on his delish bod.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake