View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, February 18, 2008

A Sunny Day in London Zoo

The heron was a bit wary about stepping out on to the ice. Then he found it was just like walking on water.



The ring-tailed lemurs were either meditating or soaking up the rays.




But the stars of the show were the red titi monkeys. Here's the less-than-a-month-old baby with its dad. The father looks after the baby, the mother just happens along for feeding. Sounds good to me!








5 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

I haven't been to the zoo in ages. We have a couple of very nice ones in Chicagoland. I really MUST make a commitment to get to one this spring.

Anonymous said...

Aww, baby monkeys!

Jane said...

Spectacular pictures Val. The Heron is stunning, but, baby monkeys...I want one!

Claire said...

Baby Monkey! *squeal!!* So freaking adorable.

JoJo said...

Great pics! Julie and I hope to get to the Portland Zoo when we have our Girls Weekend this year.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake