View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm feeling a bit Untethered

I just tried to do what I did before when an episode came up "protected" on my HDD/DVD - I told it to record from the video. This involves plugging in the old VCR/DVD player, as the TV/video has no output. I have to rearrange scart leads and all sorts of rigmarole.

Last itme it worked. This time, it seems the protection seems to extend to the video as well. So I still can't get On Fire on to a DVD and cap it. As I wanted to make a threesome out of that, Vacancy and Cruise to Nowhere, I'm still stuffed!

And as mad as Bobby. In the "angry" sense of the word.



















































































9 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you hear the good news? A baby boy was born to Vincent and Carin on Valentine's Day.

Anonymous said...

My baby, what have they done to my baby - and how long before we find out what happened next (er.. that would be JUNE apparently!)

Since I now hiss at Frank, like I do at another C.I. creature, I have dubbed him HWMNBN.

SnarkAngel said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH! That shot of him in the suit jacket, tie, and blue jeans!!! I still wanna bury my face in that tummy! LOL. I heard the news about the baby. How cute is it that he was born on Valentine's Day?

Eliza said...

I haven't had the nerve to rewatch this since the first time...it gets me a little bit wound-up to say the least :-)

Sorry about your tech problems..let me know if I can do anything to help??

cathy said...

I haven't seen these yet, hummph. Bloody Greek TV!

Anonymous said...

Poor,poor,poor big teddy bear of mine!!!That stubble...mmmmmm...!!!Overeigth,I don't care,I just want to hug poor Bobby!!!

kris said...

gosh i can't wait to watchi this!

Anonymous said...

Bobbie's /Girl here, Do you think they named the baby Valentino? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

JoJo said...

Wonder what they'll name the baby?

As for this episode, I think Vincent should get an Emmy for it. They ignored his performance in Endgame last season.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake