View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, November 19, 2007

Toffifee



Here's the description on the box:


A Hazelnut in a Caramel cup with Hazelnut Chocolate filling, topped with Chocolate.


The box contains 48 little cups in two layers of golden plastic trays.


The box also says Merry Christmas.


As if I'm actually going to give any of them away.


This is the food equivalent of that example of human male perfection that is Vincent D'Onofofrio. They are ALL mine! (Both boxes...)

8 comments:

JoJo said...

Here that candy is spelled "Toffifay". I guess they had to do it phonetically or else all the stupid Americanos would miss the accent over the 2nd E, and pronounce it "Toffifee".

Sadly, I am deathly allergic to hazelnuts.

BobbyG said...

Some of my favorite things all wrapped up in one sinfully delicious-sounding package. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

YA MEAN, YOU'RE NOT GONNA SHARE?

YOU BITCH!!!!

HOW SELFISH OF YOU!

:)

val said...

OK, Susan, here's one (holds a toffifee up to the webcam - what, you can't see it? You can't take it? Tough life!)

Eliza said...

Perfect..if they didn't have hazelnuts in them...yuck!!

Hope these are softer than the Werthers :-)

Anonymous said...

rigth on val!!!i love toffifee;fro m the moment i tryied them!!!i would never thougth,to make such a great comparison!!!THANKS val!!!!!!!

JoJo said...

Oh Val, how you tease and taunt on your webcam. You naughty, naughty girl. I think you need to be spanked by Vincent. ;P

Anonymous said...

No, see, I don't like nuts either, but I'm happy to suck the toffee and chocolate off....

Excuse me, I just went quite dizzy for some reason ;0)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake