View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, November 18, 2007

Albert Ross

Oh, sorry, that should read Albatross.

I'm afraid there were so many gorgeous shots of the lovely Vincent that I couldn't stop clicking...



Whoever chose these shirts wants shooting - in shot after shot the inadequate collars curl.
They obviously haven't realised you need something more substantial on a neck like V's.





Look at the curls!














"Just thought I'd display my thumb for the Vixens."


Dear love looks SO unkempt in this picture! I need to attend to his toilette.






































Just look at the ickle curl behind is right ear!





And the ickle curl on his brow.


There's another one behind his left ear!









































The last two are eyelash heaven.





Just remember, everyone - Vincent D'Onofrio is for life, not just for Christmas.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooh heavenly
he is to die for in
these... I was holding
my breath till the end;
he is seriously
gorgeous is this episode

Unknown said...

(what is ickle?)
i'll take what i can get...if it's only for christmas, so be it! he is just scrumptious in this!

val said...

Susan - ickle is baby-talk for little. Not many occasions when you can apply that word to any part of Vincent...

JoJo said...

Oh those beautiful curls!!!

JK Rowling used "ickle" a lot in the Potter books. Over here we usually will say "widdle" or "wittle" for "little".

Anonymous said...

Indeed he is Val, indeed he is!
I long to frolic through those curls and I LOVE the 'just fell out of bed' look. No way he'd fall out of my bed, I wouldn't let him
;0)

Anonymous said...

Love the gray in those beautiful curls, Uhmmmmmmm yes!!! But Val, I would like to groom him all over, not just his curls !!!!!!! Jean

BobbyG said...

Val, You need never apologize for getting carried away with the number of photos you create for us of Bobby. These are Great!!! Thank you.

SnarkAngel said...

Another outstanding series, Val! I'm melting into a wittle puddle. LOL

Anonymous said...

Whenever I hear the word "albatross," I think of that Monty Python sketch where John Cleese is selling the bird, screaming, "Albatross! Aaaaallbatross!"

I'll ask for Vince for Hannukkah...and since we get a present every one of the eight days, I'll get him again, and again, and again, and again...

Regina Caschetto said...

Look at those eyes, look at that hair-now please this is the sexiest man in the world-
Regi.

MYM said...

Never heard of ickle...thought you mis-typed tickle...which I'd love him to do with those curls...anyway...

Val - you always notice details I never see! I don't think I've ever noticed any mans eye lashes. I do thank you for the thumb pic tho...now that's a detail I never miss. And I like that you called us all vixens...LOL

Anonymous said...

uuu val,ickle!that is so sweet,i love it.those cutest curls,yummuuu!!!mhmh,bravooo vincent for that biiig,long,thumb!ahhh...the eyelashes,combinated with dark sparkling eyes!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake