View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, November 24, 2007

From the Depths...

..we scale the heights of male gorgeousness.







































































Thanks to the brilliance of Eliza, I had a choice of DVDs to screencap from. I started with the HD version, but though the pictures are bigger, it is not possible to inch forward or back a frame to get the cleanest, clearest shot. So here is the result of capping the "ordinary" version she sent me.

Some of the best will have to await another post, as they are still uploading.

6 comments:

JoJo said...

I LOVE BOBBY GOREN!!!

Anonymous said...

the caps are wonderful... I only watched this for the first time last night, but it's one I must see again... you can see him sliding downhill and Alex backing off; there was a lot to take in and I'm not talking about the storyline...

we are well and truly witnessing the dark side of Bobby Bobby; it's quite upsetting really

Anonymous said...

Ah, what would we do without Eliza!!

I just wanna kiss him until my lips fall off......He's certainly bubbling away under the surface at the moment.

Anonymous said...

HEY,BOBBY can i caress your's stubble,ALL day and NIGTH???i will be VERY GENTLE!!you BOBBY even CAN SCRATCH ME with IT!!!:))OH,you BIG BOY!!!O BOBBY,BOBBY,BOBBY!!!!!

SnarkAngel said...

Scaling those heights . . . depths . . . and WIDTHS . . . ahhhhhh . . . a (wet) dream come true!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Nice.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake