View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tagged by JoJo

I have to tell you:
* my first memory
* how old I was
* pass it on.

I was no older than 3, might have been as young as one. We were outside the church after a wedding, watching the bride and groom come out. I was supposed to be in my pushchair (buggy), but I kept getting out, going round to the shopping basket on the back and getting out the loaf of bread that was inside. My mum would take it, put it back, order me back, and then I would do it all over again. Funnily enough she got quite annoyed.

If you want to do this, Ann, Eliza, Diane and Tess, I will tag you. If not, I nominate Snarkangel, BobbyG, Picstoenjoy, Beatlelady and Mauigirl.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Already told you mine I'm afraid. The 'hiding in the cupboard' at my gran's when the big ol' steam trains used to thunder by. Oddly, I can remember that, but not necessarily what I did yesterday -apart from anything involving Vincent ;0 )

JoJo said...

Too funny! You must've really wanted that bread!

SnarkAngel said...

A hungry Val is a DETERMINED Val! LOL

BobbyG said...

Okay, Val. I'm new to this "tagging" thing, so please forgive my ignorance. Do I tell my story here by leaving a comment, or post it on my own blog? I'm stalling for time, you see...trying to think of my earliest memory.

Axe said...

Ha, Val....why didn't you just hit the bakery? Ha-ha! That's sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm new to tagging, too, and thanks for the mention!

Hmm, I'll have to think...

cathy said...

All my childhood memories are saved in Pauline's head.

Jane said...

Mmmmm, bread!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake