View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, November 11, 2007

Serif Off - D'Onofrio On

Serif - my new swearword. I bought their PhotoPlus and PagePlus in May for a bargain price, with promises of how it would help me achieve what I wanted on my new Vista computer. The photo program repeatedly crashed the machine, so I took it off.

Today I decided to play around with it on my old computer. Not only does it NOT do what it says on the box - it doesn't even do what it tries to guide you through in the manual. So no quirky effects on my Vincent pictures today, just a celebration of Mr Sexy's performance in Phantom, which was on last night.

9 comments:

Jane said...

Get that shotgun out of Bobby's face!!

Regina Caschetto said...

Dear Val-
Thank you for the back shots-
People will probably think we're nuts if we say what is the sexiest part of Vincent-his back-
Regi.

Anonymous said...

Happily Vincent is lovely enough without all the 'bells and whistles' thought I'm sorry your new technology doesn't seem to be...er...'new technology'.

I still found myself hissing 'What are you DOING?!' when Bobby put himself in front of that shotgun *shudders*

JoJo said...

Oh gawd I LOVE this scene....Am blowin' out my knickers watchin' this slide show.

SnarkAngel said...

One of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite episodes. Both actors were brilliant in this. And of course, Vincent was, as usual, completely irresistable. When he "decompresses" a bit after the perp is taken into custody, I just wanted to hug him . . . but then, when do I NOT want to hug him? LOL

Anonymous said...

I think these are pretty effective Val... I missed the 9.00 showing, forgot to record it and sat down to watch it at 12.00 when I got hom... gee I wish I'd recorded it then, as I woke up with a jolt at the very end...

I must say last night's is one I really enjoy ;>)

have a great week

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Eliza said...

I think the morphing software I have is Serif,but I wouldn't swear to it.Never tried their photo software,so I have no idea what it's like,but if it's anything like Adobe,good luck..that stuff is way too complicated.

Oh,the slideshow is brilliant,btw...one of my favourite episodes :-)

Anonymous said...

UUUUU.....WHAT BIG SHOTGUN YOU HAVE VINCENT!!!!!!!JUST SQUIASH THAT PERP vincent!!!and on other side,don't stop vincent just with the suit,TAKE EVERITHING OFF!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That was definitely a holding-your-breath-in-anticipation episode. I am on the edge of my seat every time I watch this.

Vince's voice always makes me shudder.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake