View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I don't believe it!

I have a young man working with me at present (next week he becomes a civil servant) over whose feet I am constantly tripping. Today I asked him what size they are. (Hold your breath) 14!

Only in US sizes that's 15!!!. He's 6'4" and has a nice enough face. He's young and skinny. There's no contest, of course. But size 15 US!

Should I ask him if he's in proportion?

10 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

You KNOW you want to ask! LOL

JoJo said...

Try to catch a groin glimpse and see!! lol

Although, I have to say, shoe size isn't necessarily an accurate way to tell how large a guy is. Brian wears size 10 shoes but believe you me, he's VERY well endowed.
(he loves it when I brag about him).

JoJo said...

PS Was that too much information? lol

val said...

Perhaps you should give us proof, JoJo?

Anonymous said...

Val, have him walk towards you and check for 'motion' - usually works where Vincent is concerned ;0)

SnarkAngel said...

Wouldn't that be a lovely job? Full-time, human motion detector? Hmmmmmm . . .

Anonymous said...

I dare you...

MYM said...

LOL - you know you want to, but I'd hate to see you lose your job. My limited experience tells me shoe size is not always a determining factor. I shall continue this scientific research tho.

Liz said...

Okay, now I can’t stop laughing :D!!!

;) do ask... :)!

Unknown said...

jojo...MORE information, please!!!

size 15??? val, you gotta take a pic?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake