View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, November 15, 2007

No-one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Come on people, get real! I've known this size 15 guy 3 weeks, he's in his 20s, and supports a child in my class. I'm his immediate boss! Not only sexual harrassment, but dirty-old-womanism if I ask him if his dick's in proportion with his feet! Anyway, he's got a very skinny arse in baggy jeans, and no evidence out front of any excessive bulge. Wanting to KNOW is NOT the same as wanting to ASK!

He leaves tomorrow. Next week he starts work answering letters at the Department of Health. Next spring he goes off to Japan, Thailand and some other exotic place or other. So asking would do no lasting harm - except he'd probably die of embarrassment, and I wouldn't be far behind him. So we are all going to have to wonder.

By the way, my opera singer ex-boyfriend was 6'4" and only had size 9 0r 10 feet (US 10 or 11), and he was very well-endowed, so feet aren't really a guide. I think it's a rumour started by men with big feet but small dicks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Vincent's underwear, or lack thereof, and the fact that our friendly pants-python sometimes appears to try to trip him up when he's walking, 'visual evidence', not to mention, at one time,the flag on Captain Ross' desk, would support that the D'evine D'Onofrio is PERFECTLY in proportion in all areas. However, I once again, (selflessly) volunteer to 'check' this out on behalf of all of us.

Er....sorry, what was the question again?!

SnarkAngel said...

LMAO!!!

JoJo said...

I can always tell the guys who have small dicks over here: They are the ones with their trucks jacked up on gigantic wheels. The other day I passed an ancient Datsun (not even a Nissan) and it was perched on top of these GIANT tires. As I passed him I gave him a sarcastic look and mouthed the words "Needledick" and "Bugfucker" at him.

Claire said...

sexual harrassment indeed! LOL

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake