View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Post 1100

Vincent may have one of the most rightful lives ever, but it doesn't prevent him showing empathy with young Lisa. And looking beautiful to boot.

Nothing beats Bobby reaching up and showing off his broad back and shoulders.


I want to nuzzle his neck.





Just look at those eyelashes.





The beautiful hands... The stunt hands are very much in evidence in this episode, with bulbous veins and short, bitten nails on stumpy thumbs. Not like these fine, smooth appendages.


A smile!


Talina Balsam is in the credits, so I imagine this must be her. Twenty years ago she was Mrs George Clooney. Can't see it.


Lips to kiss.





Eyebrows.




















Val's just waiting for me over there, I mustn't be late.














7 comments:

JoJo said...

I wonder what kind of cologne he wears???

Also, I thought George Clooney was never married before?

BobbyG said...

I "wont" one. More specifically, I want THIS one.

SnarkAngel said...

Val, you spoil us so! I love you for it!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it seems to me that he is secretly flirting throughout a whole episode. He just gets that twinkle in his eyes! The smile is so so charming that it makes him attractive to the nth degree.

Lociloco

val said...

JoJo, Clooney was married in his 20s. It didn't last.

Anonymous said...

....and George swears he'll never marry again.

Lovely pix Val, I've blown kisses at him from top to bottom....nice thought!!!!

Anonymous said...

you always now what to write val,thaks!!!yes there are the-broad and big shoulders and back,and...the lovely neck,and looooong and curvy eyelashes,incredable hands,such a smile,yes,yes,yes the lips,eyebrows and the eyebrow lift,and not to forget the cuteee earlobes,and i'm over there always val,where you are waiting for vincent!!!!!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake