View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, October 05, 2007

Up Close and Perfect

I'm sorry I have very little time tonight, so a few blurred pictures have crept into my hurried slideshow. (You can't actually see on Photobucket 'cos you choose from tiny thumbnails). I have a friend coming soon, and I'm also waiting to see if the Season 7 episode from Eliza has downloaded in a way that I can actually play. I have VERY high hopes.

6 comments:

JoJo said...

I hope that the download works for ya!!!

Jane said...

Me too, I'm dying for the Brit Chicks to see it. (I think I've watched it about 10 times now!)

SnarkAngel said...

Good luck with the download, Val! Watched the eppy last night with my good friend Nick. We chowed down on a slab of ribs and a pound of rib tips, plus fries and cole slaw. In honor of VDO's new restaurant affiliation. Ha! The new opening of the show is FABULOUS!!!

ann said...

mmmmm... up close and personal
more like it... more mmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

I just want to eat him ;0)

I think I have 2 chances of downloading the episode; none and none at all. My PC just doesn't have enough memory to do it *goes off to fling self sobbing onto carpet - again*

L&O Chick said...

yummy pics - Canadian's get to see the new episode Sunday, I can't wait!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake