View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, October 06, 2007

Perfect

back and shoulders


face


tongue









hands and wrists




















height





profile with or without tongue


biceps


feet



and groin











I could add hair, ears, neck, stubble, eyebrows, eyelashes, nose, mouth, chin, chest, arms, legs, butt. One day when I have a few spare weeks I might try to put his features into separate files so I can call them up more easily in response to requests or whims. Meanwhile I will have to suffer the onerous (ha!) task of searching through dozens of episodes to find suitable pictures to illustrate my themes.
What a hardship...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't matter how often I look at him, I always want to look at him some more!

SnarkAngel said...

Proof positive, Diane, you can NEVER have "too much" D'Onofrio...
Wonderful caps, Val. And so much more tongue, too!!!

cathy said...

came here to recover from the beach shocker you sent.

yep that tongue did the trick.

Taradharma said...

what a lovely Vincent fix...thank you. I love Mr. Crazier Than Shit and Sexy As Hell.

Unknown said...

again, i want that back to be my jungle gym. i want to climb all over it, hang from it, cling to it...

MYM said...

oooh, the open neck pick is a good one. But, sorry gals, those tongue pics just make me laugh, lol. Not the response Val gets, I'm sure!!

JoJo said...

You are the Mistress of the Tongue Capture Val!!! Lovely pics as usual...thanks!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake