View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, October 03, 2007

If you have to work...

...I know just the place.

Today, and once every half-term, the Headteacher of the school I'm working in pays for someone to come in and give us an Indian head massage.

It's bliss. A perfect way to relax in the middle of a hard day's work.

It's also a great place for anyone wanting to get pregnant. This is the third year I've worked there is some capacity or another, and there are always at least two people on maternity leave and a couple more pregnant - in a staff of less than 40!

5 comments:

kris said...

hmm, something in the water there?? or maybe there's something about that massage(!)

JoJo said...

HA! Kris, great minds think alike...I was gonna post the exact same thing! ;)

val said...

Some blame it on the chairs, some on the Head...

Eliza said...

I was going to say the same as Kris,but then I read your comment Val,and fell about laughing...:-D

SnarkAngel said...

Okay, I could understand it if VDO as the daddy . . . but otherwise???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake