View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Suggestions, please

When I got home it was really warm and muggy, so I left the back door open to cool the house down. I came upstairs and started blogging. Two hours have passed. It is dark, and I really need to go and shut the door. But I have a small parrot sitting contentedly on my shoulder. How can I shut the door without either making her get off in here, or taking her with me, as she might escape out the open door?

4 comments:

ann said...

well... what did you do?

Eliza said...

I have no suggestions,but I'd love to know how you solved the problem.

Oh,got my phone back..it was in a teenage boys bedroom apparently,and it had absolutely no life left in the battery.But it did still have all my V pics,and those ringtones :-D

JoJo said...

Hmmm....I'd be more concerned about what's gotten into your house with the door open! Like icky bugs!

Claire said...

I guess you have to take her with, but hold her snuggly so she cannot escape. I held a gold finch yesterday. She had gotten her foot tangled in a string and was hanging upside down (poor baby). After I snipped the string, I took her back outside and she sat nicely on my hand for about 30 seconds before flying away. Such a precious creature...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake