View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, October 04, 2007

Semi-Detached

Pics To Enjoy requested pictures from Semi-Detached, and I cannot refuse a request. Trouble was, I hadn't screencapped it yet, so that has been this evening's project. I had to rush a bit, and as my own DVDs don't freeze-frame as well as the shop-bought versions (if only we had them yet for Season 4) some of them are a bit blurred. But they ARE Bobby, so let's grin and bear it. (I'd rather grin and bare it with Vincent, but that's another story).

I love the contrast in this episode between stubbly Bobby and cleanshaven Bobby, but I think they should have waited till AFTER he met Nelda for him to shave and scrub up.
















Bobby from two angles at once was one of those chance happenings.



























































































































10 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

OMFG! He was SOOOOOOOOOO HOT in that eppy! Just the perfect amount of facial scruff. MMMMMMMMM! Wonderful caps, Val!!

L&O Chick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L&O Chick said...

Ooooooohhhhh THANK YOU VAL! I'll love ya forever now, lol. I fell in love with Bobby in this episode. He's so vulnerable yet so in control...ahhh. The scene with the pin, and when he asks her to call him Robert, and when she puts his jacket on...and, and, and I could go on, lol

THANKS AGAIN! (Oh, I'll gonna have to steel a few of these pics ya know, lol).

L&O Chick said...

Woops, my first comment were deleted by me - I got so damn excited I dunno what I did!

Regina Caschetto said...

Dear Val-
Great job-I just love this episode-now if anyone at the NBC prop department can get the Goren gift badge or that rookie photo of Goren on e bay, just watch the bidders go nuts-
Did you read the Bogosian interview-
Vincent thinks it's Goren all the women love and not him-
Wrong Vincent-
We love Goren but Goren has opened up all these wonderful performances that you have done over your career that we were not aware of-
So it is you, Vincent-
Regi.

aprilspring said...

I am not much of a facial stub type of girl, but on vincent, it's hot. I absolutely LOVE the last two photos. the close-ups are too die for. haha. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

julie...

we should call Bobby the Black Hole of Hotness since he's managed to suck it off every "hot" male on the face of the earth.

JoJo said...

OOOO! You did the last shot of him from the episode! THANK YOU!

Cool double exposure cap too.

Anonymous said...

I love the 'just got up' (in so many ways!) look ;0)

Anonymous said...

After viewing these screen caps i'm never going to be the same!
jake

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake