View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Yet another mystery

Botophucket (whom I now PAY to host my photos) have deleted my Passion and Anger video completely and without trace. I have reloaded it twice and it appears to load, but does not appear. For anyone who wants to dribble over it again, I have uploaded it directly on to the Blogger post Over The Top from my computer, but it's smaller than it was - something you could never say about Bobby, as I hope to remind us all here.





























And who was actually the "Rocket" man in this episode?

9 comments:

Eliza said...

Don't think there is any doubt about WHO the "Rocketman" is...or where he keeps his rocket ;-)

JoJo said...

POCKET ROCKET ALERT!!!!! -sound of klaxon-

mauigirl said...

Is there even a story to this episode?? I was under the assumption it was basically a Pocket Rocket "watch".

abc said...

awesome pics! although vincent looks on most pics like they edited him into it afterwards. the contrasts are so sharp! :)

ann said...

val... I take it that was
a rhetorical question????

Anonymous said...

There is only one rocket man in my book, he is so devine and if you use a mag. glass you can see the devine rocket in all it's glory!!!! Have loved this man since the late 80's, no sense in stopping now.

Jean

val said...

Tamara, must be his aura glowing, 'cos I myself captured these images direct from my dvd of the show. I can believe that his aura is powerful enough, and you are right, it really does look that way.

Anonymous said...

Apart from anything else, I always find myself longing to put my arms around his waist and snuggle inside his jacket - with him still wearing it of course! Naturally, that would also mean the 'Rocket' was in even closer proximity ;0)

SnarkAngel said...

I just wanna play with the rocket!!!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake