View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Goodbye Freedom, Hello DOSH

I decided to take the maternity cover job, so I'm feeling a bit cross-eyed with fatigue after 3 days' work in a row following 9 weeks' idleness. All those little jobs that I meant to do last summer but didn't get around to - will have to wait till next summer!

By then I will be able to afford to hire a skip and have a professional clear up the house. YES!

7 comments:

JoJo said...

Excellent! Congratulations! :)

Eliza said...

Good Luck!! You have my neverending admiration for doing what you do...4 teenagers are more than enough for me to cope with

plaice said...

Good for you, Val. I wrote an opus about this kind of decision to you yesterday which vanished into the ether. But the gist of it was that your love for the place was a good starting point.

I have to say again that I love this blog. I saw the first ad for the new LOCI season on USA and thought I'd go to the USA web site for info -- bad idea for me. I couldn't sort through it all, especially those message boards. What happened to Wheeler? She made off-Goren/Eames episodes worth watching!

abc said...

yey, congrats! and don't worry, when you've worked these hours long enough you'll start to give the rings under your eyes names and it'll all be a lot more fun. :D

SnarkAngel said...

Hi, Plaice. Wheeler will be back. The actress (Julianna Nicholson) is on maternity leave. So Noth's "Logan" character is getting a temporary partner (kind of what they did with Bobby when Alex was on maternity leave).

Axe said...

Great, hon! At least it'll be worth it!!!

Gunga Dean said...

I feel your pain. I am taking my summer vacation... Now. My summer projects - all gone. delayed. Maybe next year. Also Love your Blog. Added to my daily read

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake