View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, September 29, 2007

My album for Grow...

...didn't. This bulk uploader on Photobucket mixes up the numerical order, and this evening it posted in the wrong album (OK that might have been me) then disappeared a carefully chosen selection into cyberspace. As for the FTP option (don't ask, I don't know), it doesn't seem to want to accept my pictures from this computer WHICH IS NOT WHAT THEY TOLD ME WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR PRO! Luckily I'm not actually paying for the first year, which gives a whole new meaning to turning pro.

Anyway, here are some of the first 100 of the 375 pictures I captured from the episode where SWMNBN almost seemed human.



































And just in case you aren't tired of his hands yet (as if!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled with the new season previews, we get to see Goren's apartment, although why he is sitting on his kitchen floor is yet to be explained.

Lociloco

JoJo said...

I know! I can't wait to see where he lives too!

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad (if that's the right word - which it isn't!) the episode looks like it starts with him sitting forlornly on the floor and doesn't end that way.....I hope! I'm dying to know how far away from his mother's death we're picking up.
Wonderful pix Val, but I'm sorry, SWMNBN could never be classed as 'human' ;0)

Vincent has the most suckable....digits *big sighs*

SnarkAngel said...

Profile, sad eyes, fingers, tongue! THUD!!!!!!

Eliza said...

Never ever get tired of his hands,so thank you for those :-)

I enjoy this episode,but I'm still pissed at NBC for bringing her back....

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake