View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, September 23, 2007

And the winner is...

...Susan, who was the only person who recognised (or admitted to recognising) the exquisite Rudolf Nureyev. You were so lucky to see him with Fonteyn. I only saw him towards the end of his career, but it was in his own production of Romeo and Juliet. It was an astonishingly gut-wrenching show, every other ballet looks anaemic in comparison.

And here is your prize, Susan, Bobby set to the most dramatic ballet score ever written.

And please notice in the credits that, try as I might, I could not get it to say Movie by Val - it would only opt for Va or Vale.

!!!??

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, vale...

i love my prize...does this mean i get to take the male dancer in the video home with me??

(probably the only reason that i recognized him was that, i keep telln' ya, that i'm REALLY old)

thank you so much for my prize!

Anonymous said...

I knew it was him, but as an 'oldie' I didn't think you wanted me to say so ;0)

abc said...

awesome! *lol*

maybe it would only let you say "vale" because it's so sad that valentino rossi lost the motogp-championship to casey stoner? ;) sad day, indeed...

SnarkAngel said...

Now he'll be dancing in my dreams tonight . . .

JoJo said...

He's a great dancer; so smooth on his feet.

Anonymous said...

GREAT!!!! Val that was so good, I love to see him dancing on CI as he is very graceful as well. Jean

Eliza said...

Brilliant!!!

Movie Maker is notorious for being a pain in the a***,which makes what you do even better :-)

Laura D said...

Vincent D'Onofrio rules! Nice blog my friend.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake