View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Time for a change

Not because I wanted one. I've tried to republish the blog to display the pictures in their entirety, but the tabs needed according to the Help topics doesn't appear on my page. So I've tried out all the page templates, and this is the only one that has the pictures in full. So here we are, 1000 posts successfully done with a striking black background. Then this. Thanks Blogger.

5 comments:

JoJo said...

Well lookey here! A new format!

Anonymous said...

AH! The Cat went white once - we never did fathom out why.
When we put up the S7 Bobby-countdown clock, we upgraded (thanks to the gentle helping hands of Susan), but managed to retain the soothing shades of background black. Darn strange that this is the only way Blogger won't cut your pictures in half tho'!

SnarkAngel said...

Works for me! Thanks for being so persistant, Val! XOXO

Eliza said...

This is the template I have,Val....it makes the pictures centre stage and thats what matters :-)

You can change the background colour,but I'll email you the instructions when I've had a look again because I've forgotten how I did it!!

kris said...

1000 posts!? congrats!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake