View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, September 16, 2007

How can I get Val's attention?

Maybe if I try to look mysterious?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I could look up at her adoringly.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Or I could just look cute.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Perhaps if I begged her...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...or kicked in her door.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I might give her a big smile.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No, that didn't work, let's think.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have an idea.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'll write her a letter.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I might even try to impress her by giving someone some strongarm treatment.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm pretty good at telling jokes.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Flashing some groin usually helps.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm running out of ideas.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is very worrying.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think I might cry if I don't come up with an answer soon.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How about drawing myself up to my full height?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Or just turning my back on her, pretending I don't care.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Aha! I have it! I'll unbutton my collar and expose my neck. It never fails.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Neither do any of the other things, Bobby. I'm like putty in your hands. You don't have to TRY to get my attention. One day you might have to try to get rid of it though.

15 comments:

mauigirl said...

How sweet of him to try and go to all that trouble to get your attention. He never does all that for me, he just walks through the door and undresses.

Anonymous said...

Val, great idea and so cute too!! He would only have to wiggle his little finger and he would have my undivided attention forever. You are very inspiring in your way with words and the lovely pictures. Keep them coming my Dear Friend. Jean

ann said...

Poor man... Bobby Bobby
you don't have to do all
that to get my attention...
just breathing is enough

SnarkAngel said...

Poor Bobby. He works so hard. I think he deserves a looooooooong session of deep-tissue massage ...

JoJo said...

I think bobby would catch your attention if he was in a coma!!

Julie said...

Brilliant job Val. Very cleverly written and capped.

Oh isn't he the most delicious man? Just wish he was naked and all mine.

Unknown said...

as if he'd need to anything to get your attention...or ours. ann, you're right...just breathing...(heavily...) ooooooooohhhhhh

cathy said...

You're too funny VAl.
This put a big smile on my monday morning, hungover, face:)

MYM said...

I just made reference to you blog on my pic blog, hope you don't mind! http://drowseypics.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Liz said...

:D Great job Val!!!

Now my Monday is okay.

Luv
Liz

Anonymous said...

Inspirational Val - even if his very presence would be enough to cause my underwear (and probably me) to spontaneously combust!

I'm SO in love with his sweet little nose (and all the parts of him for which the word 'little' is clearly inappropriate)

val said...

Is it this computer or have the pictures all got chopped in half?

Anonymous said...

Er...I was just going to say that when I passed by earlier, I had all of Bobby (in my dreams!!!), but now there's only half of him.... Nothing to do with your 'link' thing???

Eliza said...

Inspired post,Val....I have to agree with everyone else,just breathing is enough to get my attention ;-)

val said...

It might just be. If it doesn't get better (like the German hasn't, and no reply from Blogger either) I'll have to delete them, which is a great shame, it took me hours to do!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake