View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Good (but rather long-winded) Name

Yesterday it took me no time at all (well, comparatively) to upload pictures to Photobucket via their bulk uploader thingy. Today - over 2 hours. And then only 87 of the 100 I tried loaded. They are out of sequence 'cos it's done that "10 comes after 1 and 100 comes after 19" thing. Yesterday it let me correct that, but not today.

Anyway, here they are, in all their glory, worth the wait I hope. (Come on, they're Vincent, of COURSE they were worth the wait!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, so I was right to ignore the temptation to download the Buckets new 'bulk' load facility then.

Jeeze, I want to brush my nose into his neck (and anywhere else he'd allow!)

val said...

Trouble is, Diane, it's all I've got for Vista. But it's not a patch on the Web Publishing Wizard on XP.

JoJo said...

Wow! the pics are so big! Love the 2nd to last; looks like he's sucking on a lemon.

Eliza said...

I'm just glad you managed to get them uploaded,no matter how long it took you,but then I'm selfish..I just want Bobby :-D

Thank you,btw,for your unending efforts to keep us supplied!!

abc said...

hell yeah, vincent's definitely worth all the wait! but when the day finally comes, the sex better be good... (oh, who am i kidding? it's vincent, it will be splendid!) ;)

Axe said...

Hallelujah, Tamara!

SnarkAngel said...

ALWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS worth the wait, my dear Val! Always!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake