View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, September 18, 2007

So that's where it went!

I've been wondering where my folder of Third Horseman pictures was. Not only have I found it on my new computer - which was a surprise, I usually do only Season 4 on here - but I also found I could upload it reasonably quickly using Photobucket Beta.

I LOVE the tush shot at the end. I just hope the wretched things display whole today.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

JoJo said...

Wow the pictures are so huge now! Yes, that gnoshable tushy is awesome. I'd love to see that army shirt come up on eBay!

Anonymous said...

ALL present, correct and totally yummy.

SnarkAngel said...

"Gnoshable Tushy ..." Love it, Jojo!

MYM said...

The background doesn't matter as long as the pictures are there :)

Anonymous said...

love the new format, Val. and the close ups of Vincent are so yummy.

Anonymous said...

julie...oops that was me above as anonymous.

anyway, i want to have sex with Vincent.

Anonymous said...

Val-the pictures are wonderful and this is a nice setup for your blog. I like it girl - Jean

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake