View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, September 22, 2007

Missing

The album containing the photo of the most famous person I ever took a picture of is nowhere to be found.

This is that person. Just as an experiment, I thought I'd see how famous he is now, 14 years after his untimely death.

My fellow oldiers (older but not yet oldies) and indeed any oldies visiting will probably know him at once. Can any of the younger visitors identify him?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i know!! i know!!!
(arm up and waving)

its

rudolph nureyev

and i got to see him do swan lake with margot fonteyn at the masonic temple in detroit when i was a little girl...they were a spectacuar ballet duo!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake