View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, August 08, 2007

War But No Peace

Poor Bobby had no peace of mind at all in The War At Home. I just wanted to cuddle him and comfort him so badly.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohmypoorbaby - come to mama, I'll try and make it all better!
Poor Bobby/brilliant Vincent. I think 'War', Brother's Keeper and End Game were 3 of the best C.I. episodes ever, and next time I have more than 90 minutes V-time to myself, I'm going to watch them, one after the other.

JoJo said...

Poor sweet Bobby....he looked so beaten down and tired....he needs me to love him and make him feel better!!!

ann said...

Bobby Bobby we love you

l'oreal said...

our dear bobby didnt get much of a break at all this season!

Anonymous said...

I don't care what anyone says, i thought he looked BEAUTIFUL last season

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake