View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, August 09, 2007

Captured By Vincent D'Onofrio

OK, so I'm actually captivated, and April was supposedly captured by kidnappers. The fact remains that there are some seriously gorgeous shots of the beautiful man in this episode. More, bigger and better to come when I've capped it all, transferred it to my old computer via the external drive, then uploaded it to Photobucket. The things we do for our beloved!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jean - Val, you did capture some of the great shots of VDO, love them as I love all the ones you put on this blog. Keep it up Please!!!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous - but he couldn't be any other ;0)

SnarkAngel said...

I enjoyed this episode. It was interesting to see the actress, who played little Christina in "Mommie Dearest," playing April in this eppy. She did a terrific job. And of course, as usual, VDO was irresistable.

Eliza said...

I only caught the end of this last night...bloody kids had the remote :-(

It's an interesting story,but what makes it really good is Bobby banging those weights together at the end....

JoJo said...

Yum. He can capture me any time. Like Eliza, I am turned on by the banging of the weights at the end.

And can I just add how pleased I am to see Snarkangel on board with the rest of us VDO lovers.

Jane said...

Funny this ep didn't come out Widescreen like it should of done, so some of mine from C5 will be wide and some not-was doing gone this morning, nice shots anyway.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake