View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Late Bloomer

"We like that he's a late bloomer," says Bobby to the judge's lawyer.

And we like that Vincent is sort of a late bloomer, at least in the pin-up stakes. Or maybe we are the late bloomers - he was acting for years before we came upon him as Bobby Goren, and only then did we discover what we'd been missing all those years.

Boy, had we been missing a LOT!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


11 comments:

JoJo said...

And yet Vincent remains so grounded and so humble. Did you see his quote about investing in his sister's restaurant?

val said...

Yes, bless him. He's a guy for family, isn't he?

Unknown said...

...yes, we've surely missed alot, but, we sure as hell have made up for lost time, haven't we??

vdo_luver said...

I just watched this episode last night. I've been wanting to watch a younger Bobby, so I broke out the season one DVDs.

ann said...

val, these are a most amazing
set of pics of our uber-hero

my mouth was getting wider and
wider as I scrolled down and
down
::wiping drooling mouth::

I think we have more than made
up for lost time with our man

SnarkAngel said...

I truly ENJOY making up for lost time . . . thanks for all the wonderful stills, Val!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are wondeful, and I guess we may have 'missed' him to begin with, but we've surely imbibed him ever since we found him!
Even if he himself once said it took him until he was 40 to grow up (hey, he's a man!) I LOVE that he's so grounded in what matters. Adds to his already staggeringly awesome appeal *sighs longingly*

Regina Caschetto said...

I certainly agree-his anonymity is gone forever-love when he raises that one eyebrow-
Regi.

Lisa said...

Late... early... He can pick my bloom anyday!! :D

It is wonderful that he is so grouded, so personable, so down to earth - just makes him that much SEXIER!

Beautiful job, Val!

Jane said...

Better late then never!

This is one of my All time favorite episodes.

Anonymous said...

Bobb's Girl here. I love these pictures. Love it when he grabs the sleazy guy by the neck, makes the chess move, walks off with sleaze and says, "Your move." I like to watch it over and over. I'm into power! And the pic of him in the reataurant smiling at Easmes is in my appointment book where I can see it each time I open the book. Yum@

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake