View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hello, Hallmark. What are you doing?

I just got the Radio Times, and they are finishing up Season 4 without shoving in the three episodes they find too sensitive for 8pm and routinely leave out. But they are NOT going straight into Season 5!

Come on, guys, give us a break! You are already a month later than the anniversary of starting Season 4. What on earth are you playing at?

7 comments:

Liz said...

Well I don’t have Hallmark so... :o
What I do have, :D
at last!!! some (new) LOCI to look at, and yes, love every minute.

Do have a beautiful day girl,
Liz

JoJo said...

Jerks. I still don't get what is "too sensitive" about some of the episodes. Which episodes are deemed too sensitive?

val said...

Want, In the Dark and Collective.

!!!????!!

I suppose I could just about see Want, but the others? When they don't worry about showing Magnificat, which I find MUCH more disturbing than In The Dark.

ann said...

Magnificat really bothered me...
that man is just such a creep...
that poor woman needed help and
not being locked away...
oh it was all just too much

as for Hallmark... they are plain stupid

just wish they'd bring S4 out on dvd, so I can clear room on my sky+ for S5 when Hallmark deems
to show it

however did anyone watch the
new SVU last night... it was good

Anonymous said...

I think Hallmark has been taking lessons from NBC in how to torture us.......

Eliza said...

Hallmark are frankly stupid,I mean if they're going to show each episode twice why not just put the "scary" episodes on at 11 anyway??

Oh,according to my internet tv guide Grow is on on the 9th September,but don't quote me on that cos it's been wrong before :-(

val said...

I emailed them, no reply yet - par for the course!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake