View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, August 25, 2007

Keeping Things Private

I really like to keep individual disagreements out of the public domain. Someone started off a not-very-pleasant exchange on the Yahoo group, which I continued privately, but has dragged it back there and on to her blog. I apologise for this. I have removed her from the membership list. I will not inflict further details on you on this blog.

2 comments:

JoJo said...

I have to admit, I didn't read the exchange that happened b/t you and she, and only found out when I went to her blog. I'm sorry for both of you that it happened. I hate to see my friends fight! :(

ann said...

gosh, I obviously missed something
here... am I always the last to know?

It is very sad when this happens and I do hope it will resolve itself amicably... fellow V-Vixens should be united not divided. I do hope everything will work out fine.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake