View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, August 19, 2007

Cor - Thor!

Vincent must have loved looking like this after finishing FMJ. I certainly love looking at him like this. I love him looking like ANYTHING!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

julie...

Holy Cow!! Gorgeous. Strip him naked and let my tongue at him!!!

Unknown said...

i think blogger is having some sort of coniption, 'cause when i look at the pix, they're sorta stretched vertically. nevertheless, i concur with julie!!!!

mauigirl said...

WOW!! I think it's time to get on our knees and pay homage to the god Thor and his big hammer.

Anonymous said...

Trolley, trolley, go back into your pram immediately. Mama will be wondering where you are. And here we all thought you'd gone to chuch today....and ANOTHER new identity. My, what a busy little trolley you are.

Wonderful pix Val and what a wonderful sized hammer he's got.

Jane said...

God you are SO predictable. Not an original thought in that very tiny brain.

Thanks for the yummy pics Val :)

ann said...

Val, who needs to see the film when you show us Thor in all his glory... a glorious sight to behold to be sure

Val, I'm sorry your blog is being abused, and abuse it is. I always maintain that if one cannot say something nice, then say nothing. Of course criticsm is always welcome if it's constructive, but when it becomes destructive the only one it destroys is the person dishing it out; it destroys their name and it destroys their reputation and whoever you are, your identity will come to light

JoJo said...

it was worth sitting thru this ultra crappy movie to see him. Now I know what time he appears in the flick so every time it's on, i tune in about 75-85 minutes in.

JoJo said...

PS just ignore it and it'll go away.

mauigirl said...

Haha - JoJo, I do the same thing. Although I do like this film, I've seen it 2 million times with my kids when they were young. Now I just wait 75 minutes into the film before watching it.

Eliza said...

Dont think I can say anything that hasn't already been said,but oh,those shoulders.....:-)

Anonymous said...

Ladies, in view of our patheticly deranged little pet troll's increasingly infantile and desperate mews for attention (it's clearly a bisexual man who can't get even it's tiny penis up), I suggest we follow the World Wide Webs' suggestion on the matter and shun it completely. It's SO stupid, it doesn't warrant even teasing, tho' it's been a lot of fun winding it up. I keep seeing it as Daryl Hannah's wounded Replicant in 'Blade runner' all screams, and flayling hands and feet, like a 6 year old throwing a mega tantrum. Bye bye trolley. Consider yourself ignored.

Axe said...

Hhhmmm... He molested me once....he looked so good in his lipstick and chains. He made me do things that still make me act all strange in a tool shed.

Beth said...

he totally rocks with the '80s look--I haven't seen that movie, but I might have to.

abc said...

ooooohhh! squeee! *faint*

oh my, besides the hair i love every single bit of that delicious sight. oh mighty thor, please introduce me to your hammer...

reminds me how i woke up one sunday at 4.30 am just to watch that movie. man, who watches movies at that time except us? *lol*

SnarkAngel said...

Vincent . . . the ONE reason I taped this film off of cable. But of course, I loved the way the little girl (Thor Fan) melted his steely heart and turned it into kid-saving mush. LOL

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake