View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I forgot!

Last time I had comment moderation on, I discovered that my email gets all the messages twice - once when they are posted by the senders, then again when I "approve" them. Suddenly the corner of my screen lit up with received emails and a series of "donks" sounded as they arrived.

Does this mean I'm twice as popular as I was?

And by the way, Axe, I wish I could have published your comment twice, you suck up so well!

4 comments:

JoJo said...

I've never turned on the comment moderation. I didn't realize that you get an email alert w/ each comment.

val said...

Yup. Very noisy when you approve a whole bunch at once.

ann said...

jojo, you can set email alert
even without comment moderation...
I do; I often don't open my blog
at all unless I want to post or
respond to a comment

Anonymous said...

Val, you should be able to chose an option to moderate comments but NOT get an e-mail as well. We did it at The Cat when we were engaged in mortal combat with the dark side. Ah, it's so NICE to have our (your!) site back!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake