View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, February 24, 2007

Suspicion Of Innocence

The wonderful Eliza sent me a copy of this and Vincent's other Equalizer appearance with Brother's Keeper. I managed to screencap the first couple of scenes after my little ruse to fool my computers into thinking I had solved the uploading-to-Photobucket problem failed miserably!

I was amazed at how brilliantly Vincent portrayed a young man with special needs (cerebral palsy at a guess), though given his brilliance, I don't know why I should be surprised. He even manages to distort his body! The walk and the constant fidgeting gestures are so realistic. Should have been an early Emmy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

julie...

great caps, Val. really shows Vincent's ability as a brilliant actor. i am always amazed at his diversity.

Jane said...

I'm sure I saw this episode (I was a big fan of the Equalizer) But at the time I had NO idea who Vincent was.

He can do Amazing things with his body...

Nezumi said...

Yes, he's an amazing guy! That way we love him so :o)

Liz said...

What to say...
Love that guy, past present, he knows his craft he is a fabulous actor.

JoJo said...

I wish they'd show this here, or that we'd get the Sleuth channel. Brian loved "the Equalizer" too, but of course probably didn't know who VDO was at the time he watched it. Great caps! He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I'd like him to do amazing things with my body ;0) Ahem, sorry, what were we supposed to be talking about?! Nice pix Val, and nice ass Vincent!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake