View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, February 19, 2007

The Extra Man - Second Leg

I tried so hard to get an unblurred still of Bobby's sweet ass, but he was just walking too fast!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Bobby, you've hurt your lovely finger! Let Val suck it better for you...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


11 comments:

Eliza said...

They all look good to me,artistic almost :-)

Just a thought,and I dare say you probably do it already,but have you tried pausing and advancing a frame at a time? Or going back a frame at a time for that matter?? It can help get a tricky shot.

Eliza xxxxx

NemesisNicole said...

I wonder what the hell he did to his hand.

fezzi said...

looks pretty darn good to me val!!

fezzi said...

looks pretty darn good to me val!!

Anonymous said...

I managed to get a very wonderful shot of his rear end from this episode, as well as a really funny face.

Anonymous said...

Blurred on not, he has a perfect peach of an ass - and that nasty lump out of his finger clearly needs the TLC only my tongue can give it ;0) Wonderful pix Val.

JoJo said...

I didn't notice his finger....I was too busy scrutinizing his sweet cheeks.

BTW, I love the picture w/ the reflection of Alex in the window; she looks really cute.

abc said...

i totally agree, diane. the blurring don't botehr me at all. you can still see what a fine behind he owns... ;)

and that finger - haven't seen that in the ep either. but it looks a bit like he ran against something or just crushed his hand on a wall or something sharp and the skin ripped a bit. at least it always looks like that when i was all dreamy again and bumped into a door or something ;)

JoJo said...

I think his boo-boo needs to be kissed and made better.

val said...

The picture that looks like a reflection of Alex is actually the switchover between scenes - till I started screencapping, I had no idea that they trick our eyes into believing one scene ends then another starts - they fade into one another. Neat effect, huh? (And a complete accident!)

Anonymous said...

what a PERFECT BUM,and THOUSE shoulders SO WONDREFUL;poor baby,oh no he hurt his finger,let me help you vinsent!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake