View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, February 19, 2007

Just for your interest...

Yesterday was Greta Scacchi's 47th birthday.

On Google Alerts there was a link to someone's Livejournal who's read an article about Vincent in The National Enquirer. They were surprised to see something about him in such a rag, as he's such a private person, and they assumed it was a complete fake. They were very proper and didn't repeat the story.

3 comments:

Nezumi said...

Congratulations Greta.

By the way today it's Chinese New Year. It's the year of the pig, and Vincents' Chinese sign is Pig.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Greta. I saw the google thing too. Vincent must be appalled he'd now so well known he's made the Enquirer - as long as everyone remembers it's paper fit only for picking up doggy do-do with!!

JoJo said...

I didn't notice the google thing, maybe I didn't get it. I hate those rags and the stories are almost always fake or misleading.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake