View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, February 19, 2007

I can out-slut you!


I'm sorry to have to outdo you all in your eagerness to let Vincent move fast and do stuff on a first date. WHO NEEDS A DATE? I'd do the deed with him in the instant after I'd first met him. I'm so desperate to know if he is as talented on the job as he looks on the screen (not to mention to find out if he's as well-endowed as we believe) that I wouldn't even need to be introduced.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

julie....

Val-I love ya. You GO FOR IT.

mary said...

Can we form a line?

holly said...

I have recently 'discovered' your website and now I must access it every opportunity I get. I just think your attitude and humour are great. No fear. There should be a fan website dedicated to you. Long may you find the time to do this.

Nezumi said...

Hihi your funny Val! You always can talk later.

Anonymous said...

As a friend of mine once told me 'There are some men one could be a slut for' - well, Vincent's 'my man' He needn't even bother with 'hello', a raised eyebrow in my direction would be enough to spontaneously melt my underwear :0)

val said...

Thank you for your kind comments, Holly. All true VDO lovers are welcome here.

Eliza said...

As you say,Who needs a date?? He wouldn't even need to know my name :D

After all,we can deal with the formalities later.....

Eliza xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Quick, quick .... sloooowww! That's how I'd like it.

JoJo said...

Val - you totally crack me up!!! :D So you'd just walk up to him and say, "if I told you that you have a nice body, would you hold it against me?" lol

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake