View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, February 22, 2007

Brother's Keeper 1

WIth a zillion thanks to Eliza, I now have, and have watched, the new episode. Bobby, of course, is glorious, and it was good to see his mother being a bit more unstable. It was a glimpse of what he has had to witness throughout his life. He was a wonderful mixture of strength and fragility in this episode. And he had either a split lip or a cold sore! (What a fun way to catch herpes).

I actually had to capture the opening of the episode twice, having saved it to the wrong place in My Pictures, then moved it in a way that wouldn't let me upload it to Photobucket. What a privation!

6 comments:

Nezumi said...

What's a split lip? I can't see anything wrong on these pictures. Maybe it's my eyes....

JoJo said...

I noticed the boo boo on his lip as well and I wanted to kiss it and make it better.

Hoskeyapin - welcome back! I'll pop in for a visit!! :)

fezzi said...

nice show val! i admit, i didn't see the boo-boo.

Anonymous said...

julie...

I noticed the lip thing, too. Like, JoJo. I'd love to kiss it and make it feel better.

val said...

Great news, Hoskeyapin! I'll be over later. At the moment I'm on my new computer, but not all the blogs I visit are on my new "favourites" screen yet, largely because I usually put on the old madchine first and visit everything from there.

Anonymous said...

I thought he sounded like he was coming down with a cold in a couple of scenes - no doubt the result of giving away his overcoat when their breathe was nearly freezing as they spoke! Wonderful episode, and so very emotional for Bobby. I wanted to slap his mother when she said that thing about 'You had it so easy'....

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake