View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, October 26, 2006

Oh VDO Blogs Where Art Thou?






It's late and I'm tired, and I just thought I'd flick through my favourites before getting ready for bed. (This involves emptying today's soft food and droppings from the bird cages, replenishing dry food, changing water, feeding cats, changing cat litter and tonight putting out the rubbish and recycling for tomorrow mornign's collections. About an hour in all.)


But can I get on to The Valentine Cat, The Velocity of Vincent, any of Ann's blogs, Tamara's or most of the others I usually visit? Wendy's and DNY's were fine. I don't get it. ANyway, a few quick pictures of the lovely man seemed compulsory after all that disappointment.

5 comments:

Portia Da Costa said...

Could it be because some of the blogs are on old Blogger and others are on Blogger Beta? I'm on Blogger Beta... and I was just trying to visit a chum on old Blogger, and I got an error message...

I'm sure it'll all get straightened out soon!

love

Wendy

Eliza said...

We're back this morning!!

I had the same problem last night,the only one I could visit was The reelblog :(

Hope we stay up

Eliza

JoJo said...

There was a notice on my blog that it was scheduled for outtage at 2-3 pm yesterday west coast time. In fact, your blog Val is the only one I could look at during that time yesterday!!

Jane said...

Yes there was an outage yesterday-beta wasn't effected by it.

val said...

Thanks everyone, I no longer feel so persecuted.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake