View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, October 27, 2006

Brave Bobby

I love Phantom. Clever Bobby and Alex tricking Charlotte into giving away information, then the whole shirtsleeves thing (cleverly rearranged at random by Blogger). Thanks to Eliza for capturing these moments so cleverly for us to share.






This is what Hallmark has in store for us next week, according to the Radio Times:
Saturday - Seizure
Sunday - Yesterday
Monday - Phantom (again, like today)
Tuesday - Seizure (again)
Wednesday - Faith
Thursday - Tuxedo Hill
Then on Friday they start Season 2.
So what happened to Maledictus and Badge? I'd email them to ask, but all they'd do is send another copy of their newsletter.
Oh well, at least it's Bobby.

4 comments:

JoJo said...

I love this episode....when he gets in front of the rifle, and when he untangles the wind chime and helps the lady cook....what a cutie.

ann said...

ah the one where he really worked up a sweat... I don't mind which epis Hallmark air... we have them all on dvd anyway; I'm just happy to see Bobby on the tv.

lotsa luv ann xxxx

Jane said...

might be contraversial stuff in them-but as we all have the eps I dont hink it matters.

Jane said...

Sorry I meant think.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake