View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, October 24, 2006

He Ain't Hairy - He's My Lover

(With apologies to The Hollies)
I don't like my men too hairy.
Stubble is great. It makes it look like your man is so manly he has to shave at least twice a day.


Hairy backs are out (even though I married one).


A little bit of hair on the chest is fine. This amount looks just perfect.
I can't say I'm fond of eyebrows that meet in the middle.
I like a good head of hair.
Arms and legs should not be too hairy.
All of which points to the attributes of one perfect man.
Thanks to the usual suspects for the lovely pictures.



2 comments:

JoJo said...

Let's not forget a wonderfully hairy "happy trail". :)

Eliza said...

Nice to know you have excellent taste Val!!!

jojo:Oh yes.....

Eliza xxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake