View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, October 27, 2006

Lotta Otter Fun

For some obscure reason the otters were harvesting bamboo yesterday. This little fella is half way up a bamboo bush. I didn't even know otters could climb trees and things.


This sweetie found a cray fish (I think it had been put into the enclosure dead, I don't think he fished it) and he spent the next ten minutes keeping it away from allcomers till he'd sucked out all the innards. Bless!




2 comments:

ann said...

these are cute... thanks for this post; something different makes a refreshing change.

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

JoJo said...

Thank you so much for this post! We must be on the same wavelength today, Val. Earlier, I was telling my hubby about the time I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium with my father in 1988, and I had my nose pressed up against the otter tank watching them swim and cavort. My dad walks up to me and says, "I know, you want one."

XOXOXOX

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake