View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A Butt Opportunity


We just had The Third Horseman on, and at the end, when they are on the roof opposite the judge's house, Bobby bends over to pick up the gun. There is a fantastic shot of his bum from the side that no-one seems yet to have captured.

This is an open invitation of those who pander to our obsession to sate our desires by capturing and posting this great shot.

PLEASE!

3 comments:

JoJo said...

How is it that I never noticed that before?????? He has a really nice ass, doesn't he? Would love to see the rest of him.

Eliza said...

Im ashamed to say I never noticed that :(

However I'm always up for a challenge so I'll give it a go!!


Eliza xxxxx

lisa said...

Hottest ass on the planet... Don't you just want to spank it?!?!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake