View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, October 28, 2006

Good News/Bad News





While emailing Channel 5 about the missing episode of Criminal Minds I mentioned LOCI (there's a surprise!) and suggested that they steal a march on Hallmark like they did with House by showing Season 4 followed straight away by Seasons 5 and 6. With the original credits and theme tune. I didn't even mention the films, but this is what they replied:


We have acquired the rights to Series 4 of Law and Order: Criminal Intent but have no plans to screen it at present.
We also have the rights to a number of films starring Vincent D'Onofrio but have no plans to screen them at this time.
If there is anything further we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your interest in Five.
Yours sincerely
Philip
VIEWER ADVISOR
Please note that the contact details for Five Customer Services are as follows:

Telephone: 0845 7 05 05 05 / 020 7421 7270
Text telephone for use by deaf people: 0845 7 41 37 87


Please, UK ladies, go to Channel 5's website and add some pressure - we have to show them how much we need our fix.

6 comments:

Eliza said...

Why the hell do they have them if they don't plan to show them??? I'm following Di and going to do a bit of pressurising of my own!

Eliza xxxxx

JoJo said...

That's ridiculous!!! Can Americans protest to them too? Because I'll put in my two cents (make that "tuppence") if you think it'd be helpful!

Jane said...

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!!

ann said...

that's just dumb.... grrrrrrrr

val said...

I just googled Channel 5 and went to their site then Contact Us.
I think it's just channel5.co.uk

Jane said...

I suspect they are waiting for a gap in the schedules-still at east they have the rights to show the tapes, I hate that music they play.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake