View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Trolls Are Back!

These sick, sad, frustrated, small-minded women - who appear to think we've invaded Vincent's privacy by posting stills from his films! - are out in force again. Jill (DNY) is mentioned in comments on my Blog, so maybe they haven't been able to have a go on hers.

To all my dear friends who appreciate Vincent D'Onofrio for his immense talent, his tremendous good looks, and his apparently shy, sweet nature, I say BUGGER OFF TROLLS, YOU THINK WE ARE SICK, WE KNOW YOU ARE. YOU NEED PSYCHIATRIC HELP. You are also illiterate, so try studying English grammar and spelling before you embarrass yourselves by posting your drivel again on the Blog of an intelligent, educated Englishwoman, who happens to have a crush on Mr D'Onofrio and enjoys expressing it to like-minded intelligent women of all nationalities. It's harmless fun, Trolls. GET A LIFE.

9 comments:

val said...

The words of reason, Diane.

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Val: These people just crave attention so ignore them. :)

Eliza said...

Val,they seem to be working thir way through all of us,unfortunately.Ignoring them seems to work in the long run,although it can be very hard when they get so stupid about things.I ended up acting like a kid,posting more and more of the things they hated,just because it was rattling their cages :)

Delete,delete,delete,and hope they get fed up

Eliza xxxxx

JoJo said...

Wow - what a bummer! I'm so sorry that happened. Trolls obviously have no joy in their lives so they try to make other people miserable and drag us down to their level.

bogusboobs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bogusboobs said...

Even if I understood them, I would not understand them.

My sisters and I have a little saying which has survived for years in our Sicilian-American family history: "Other people may do what they do ... but we do WHAT WE DO." It makes no sense at all to those on the outside, but I'm guessing that you and all of my NON-troll friends know what it's about. So let's keep doing what we do, and enjoying each other's company. Thanks for all of your efforts, Val.

Anonymous said...

Val
not at any time did i read that vdo had something to be ashamed of, maybe i missed something, i thought jamie said that we as models and actors may do work in the past that we may not want our children viewing later in life. you have a right to do whatever you want on your blog, because i see now that if a person does not agree with you they are considered trolls, it would be very nice to see some pictures of your children or grandchildren on this beautiful Sunday morning.

lisa said...

Give 'em hell, Val !! Death to all trolls...

ann said...

where was I... what happened... how did I miss this... why am I always the last to know... hmmmm

sorry you've been having aggro Val... I find it all very sad

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake