View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, September 10, 2006

Lip and tongue activity needed

I am NOT imagining it. In Season 4 THEY ARE MESSING WITH MY BOBBY'S LIPS! They are putting what looks like orange lipstick on them. Does he need it? Are not his lips the most perfect, most kissable, most perfectly kissable you have ever seen? How vain and arrogant do you have to be to think you can make artifice improve on nature when nature is so perfectly perfect? I am starting a campaign to LEAVE HIS LIPS ALONE.

Luckily the tampering is not too evident on the stills (for most of which thanks to Frogger). I reserve my right to supervise quality control in the presentation of Mr D'onofrio for the cameras. This will involve kissing and licking off any lipstick some misguided makeup person has put there. It's probably a woman. Why would they employ a blind make-up artist? (Actually, not a bad idea - you'd have to check everything out by feel, taste, smell...)








3 comments:

lisa said...

I am with you on that, Val. Luckily season 5 didn't feature the orangy lip look. Maybe it was because of his exhaustion during S4 - you know he looked pale and tired and the makeup people thought it would help?

His lips are smooth, pouty, pink and perfect. And I wouldn't change one single thing about them! Well, except that they would be kissing and sucking and nibbling on me, of course!!! ;)

JoJo said...

I didn't notice that his lips looked orange in season 4. Will have to take a closer look!!

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, 'Valentina' has mostly been wearing rose coloured lipstick in my WIP... maybe 'she' should go with a soft orange shade instead? ;)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake