View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, September 15, 2006

300th POST

That's my lot, Blogger won't let me post any more.

I was really looking forward to making my 300th post last night, but for no apparent reason, Blogger posted number 299 twice. When I tried to delete the second one, Orange decided to cut off my broadband link and refused to accept my username or password, so I had no idea if I would be able to log on today. Strangely, this morning everything's fine. Mmm.

Anyway, there will have to be a post 300A because I haven't been able to add Happy Accidents or HOtel Paradise to this post.

Happy Naked Friday, folks.










5 comments:

JoJo said...

Val you really know which pics to pick........I think I need a cold shower and a cigaret.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eliza said...

Congratulations on 300 posts,Val!!

Hard to believe how fast they come round isn't it??

Have fun with the next 300!

eliza xxxxx

Jane said...

Congratulations on your 300th post Val....Well done!!

Jane said...

300 posts-did you have a troll again Val tell them to feck off if I were you.

if you have no anon comments on you blog you won't get that trouble.

I am glad you like my pics though.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake