View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Put together Blogger and Orange...

...and you get a lost post.
Except that when I checked this post, the other one had mysteriously appeared 10 minutes after a failed posting!





This is a poor substitute, but it was a random post and I have zillions of pictures to scroll randomly through, so the Black T-Shirt of Hotness is no longer here, but I couldn't let an evening go by without posting SOMETHING.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Wonderful pics Val....I guess I'm just happy when blogger lets me post any photos...They can be stubborn :(

JoJo said...

Awesome piccies of our fave rave guy!! Esp. the one of him grabbing Connie's arms after Connie smacked him!!! That scene turns me on. Or as Brian says, blows out my panty shields. ;-)

ann said...

my that guy is sure photogenic... doesn't matter what expression, he is a joy to behold

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Eliza said...

WOW!!! Just played catch up with lots and lots of Bobby pics :)

Thank you

Eliza xxxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake