View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, September 15, 2006

An excuse for some neck shots

I really don't like protruding Adam's apples. For some time now I've thought that Vincent has no discernible one, and I thinks it's this that makes his neck so attractive. This is certainly proof that it doesn't detract from his masculinity.

Let's face it, even with a body wax and dressed in full drag with makeup and high heels, nothing could detract from this man's masculinity.





4 comments:

ann said...

Hi Val.... yeah the bitch is back... shall I extol the wonders of my babies to you... erm... NO I DON'T THINK SO... LOL

You have been one busy busy bee and your pics are great... 300 posts... I've been blogging since November I think and I don't think I've reached that number with all of mine added together. I surfed a little, a very little, while I was away but for some inexplicable reason I couldn't leave comments on your blog.. hmmm!!!

Have a great weekend... may post on Hannala, but am up to my neck in chores... yawn, yawn, yawn... as a hundred quids worth of groceries is staring at me from the kitchen and a vast pile of ironing, not to forget the cooking and cleaning, yawn, yawn, yawn.

lotsa luv ann xxxx

JoJo said...

Oh god that first picture....I just want to go to town on that neck, and work my way down....

Eliza said...

I'm stll stunned by the post beofr this one,so I may not make much sense :)

there is just something so,so,..kissable about that neck,mmmmmm


eliza xxxxx

Riccie said...

Thanks for my badly needed D'Onofrio fix!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake