View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Random Plus

This started off as a random post, but it's a little difficult to re-find randomly chosen pictures when Blogger loses them if you try to post more than one at a time. But there's no hteme, just pictures I liked the look of as I scrolled through.

There's the "Ouch!" after the slap.


The knuckles under the mouth.


The dress blues.


Gorgeous man - who's he?


Tall gorgeous man.


More knuckles and mouths.

The Black T-Shirt of Hotness.


Furrowed brow and lovely lips (ears, nose...)

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Thank you for double posting the slap picture......and the black tshirt of hotness. We can never get enuf of these!!!

By the by, did your travel pack of Vincent pics surface yet, I hope?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake